Fivetech focus on the innovation and versatility of the products. This time, we combined the latch lock and ejector to integrate the functions of ejecting and positioning.
Not only diversify functionality but made by high-quality metal with a simple and modern appearance, which achieves the effect of toolless and optimized operation at the same time.
The ejector has a wide range of applications, whether inside or outside of the chassis, whenever the mechanical design requires drawing, ejecting, and effort-saving operation, they could all apply the ejector to optimize work efficiency.
Besides, mounting the latch lock on the end of the ejector’s metal part could integrate two functions into one. By adding a small piece of metal to the chassis, without the need for additional screws, simply flipping the latch lock with one finger can achieve vertical positioning/unlocking, making the operation intuitive, time-saving, and effort-saving.
Meanwhile, in terms of design coordination, plastic parts can be customized in colors according to corporate identity requirements, while the ejector metal parts can be designed according to the chassis space, achieving a perfect combination of function and appearance.
(As shown in the picture above) By unlocking the Latch Lock, utilizing the principle of leverage to reach the effect of eject and effort-saving, it would be easy to draw out the chassis or module.
Five Advantages of the Latch Lock Ejector：
– Combine the function of eject and position into one piece.
– Leverage design Structure combines with Effort-saving, eject, and positioning functions are beneficial for chassis/ modules operation.
– Modular one-piece structure, with a simple, modern appearance, and can be operated by hand without tools.
– Metal parts customize on different chassis, perfectly fit in different spaces.
– Plastic part color customization available.
Learn more about our design↓↓↓