Fivetech’s new Hinge Ejector is designed with plastic and strong diecasting plus a modular elastic structure with a built-in torsion spring. These make it install more easily, manage more conveniently, and more stable.
Hinge Ejector eliminates the complicated external assembly process. You only need to lock a small screw to complete the installation, saving a lot of time and also reducing redundant parts management costs. For usage, the special modular design Ejector combines the lever effort-saving and automatically pops up function, allowing users to unlock/lock in just one second, and strengthen the working efficiency. The customer chassis is only a pivot for our ejector to eject and hook back.
At the front of the Ejector, we use a fast-operating and intuitive elastic structure design inside the plastic. Its color can be customized into corporate identification color, strengthen the corporate image and enhance the operating experience of the organization.
The Hinge Ejector uses the principle of leverage to achieve an effort-saving effect. At the same time, the automatic hook back function will achieve when we close the chassis. The ejector can be used with various modules, whether on the chassis or in the case, as long as it needs to be ejected, feel free to apply our ejector for a perfect combination.
Fivetech provides various design ideas, welcome to discuss with us and find out a solution together to optimize work efficiency, and also bring unexpected time-saving and effort-saving effects to your chassis!
Five Advantages of Hinge Ejector：
– Effort-saving eject and hook back function for chassis operation
– Good operating feel, stronger and more stable
– Design with position function helps pull the chassis more intuitively and smoothly
– The plastic designs a built-in spring mechanism which helps automatically rebate and unlock in one second
– The metal parts can be customized according to the chassis, and plastic parts can be designed in different colors
Learn more about our design↓↓↓