To cope with the huge amount of data, data centers have been set up around the world to store large amounts of information on servers. As the requirements for server chassis become more diverse, Fivetech specially designs a high load-bearing Retractive handle for heavy chassis. A single Retractive handle can bear about 70 kg weight. If you install four Retractive handles as shown in the photo, it is possible to pull a 280 kg chassis, which greatly improves product performance compared to ordinary handles.
Another major feature of the Retractive handle is that it will automatically rebound to flat the surface of the chassis, and will not cause additional noise by shaking when transporting or moving the rack, reducing the misjudgment by the employees. Our Retractive handle is designed to be very flat, and we can make a concave design on the surface during the NPI stage, so that the Retractive handle will not protrude from the surface, and will not occupy additional space. The Retractive handle can be customized according to size, material, and color. It will also undergo rigorous load-bearing and pull tests before shipment, which is a good choice for the outer handle of your chassis.
Advantages of Retractive Handle:
– High load-bearing, up to 70 kg per handle
– Automatic rebound function, stick the handle to flat the chassis, and will not cause extra shake noise
– The flat design with the concave design will not make the handle protrude from the surface
– The plastic part outside the handle can prevent scalding and electricity
– Can be customized according to customer identification color
For more information, please click the following video↓↓↓