Fivetech SMT Floating Nut is an automatic SMT solder part, which uses the vacuum nozzle to pick up the SMT Floating Nut from the reel and place it on the corresponding tin solder; go through the tin heating and cooling process to complete the assembly. Automated manufacturing fully helps save labor costs, avoids the risk of PCB damage, and maximizes productivity.
The two-piece special wrap nut design of our SMT Floating Nut provides the nut with a floating mechanism in its space, fitting counterparts to absorb tolerances. It helps various types of modules and boards to be locked and Installed smoothly, effectively and quickly, which is easier for space design applications.
The bottom square anti-rotation design provides reliable locking torque. Besides, the floating nut can be locked in both directions, do the most efficient design in the most flexible way according to different module structures, the best of all possible worlds.
Fivetech products provide customized design services, there’re various types to choose from. No matter what kind of module, it can fulfill your PCB quick install and uninstall requirements. Let’s find out a solution together to optimize work efficiency, also bring unexpected time-saving and effort-saving effects to your chassis!
Five Advantages of SMT Floating Nut：
– Provide the nut with a floating mechanism in its space, fitting counterparts to absorb tolerances.
– The bottom square anti-rotation design provides reliable locking torque.
– Locking in both directions, provides a more unlimited application mode.
– Automated manufacturing fully helps save labor costs and enhances efficiency.
– Customization is available.
For more information↓↓↓