Fivetech SMT Spool is an automatic SMT solder part, which uses the vacuum nozzle to pick up the SMT Spool from the reel and place it on the corresponding tin solder; go through the tin heating and cooling process to complete the assembly. Automated manufacturing fully helps save labor costs, avoids the risk of PCB damage, and maximizes productivity.
The SMT Spool Provides the horizontal quick positioning function. Instead of the complicated screw plus nut solution, just place the PCB down towards the hole and slide it horizontally to connect the motherboard with different counterparts in one second, saving nearly 90% of the assembly time.
We can customize the different heights of the spool according to your PCB demand, provide elevated functionality between board and board, and help use the internal space of the chassis more effectively. In addition, the SMT spool can also be used in high-density servers to achieve effective heat dissipation, and maximize servers’ performance.
Fivetech products provide customized design services, there’re various types to choose from. No matter what kind of module, it can fulfill your PCB quick install and uninstall requirements. Let’s find out a solution together to optimize work efficiency, also bring unexpected time-saving and effort-saving effects to your chassis!
SMT Spool Advantages:
– Intuitive operation, provides the horizontal quick positioning function
– Provide elevated functionality between board and board, and help use the internal space of the chassis more effectively
– Achieve effective heat dissipation, maximize servers’ performance
– Instead of the complicated screw plus nut solution, saving nearly 90% of the assembly time
– Automated manufacturing fully helps save labor costs and maximizes productivity
For more information ↓↓↓