Are you still finding solutions for pulling server chassis? Fivetech’s latest Spring Lock is a great solution for this!
The brand new Spring Lock was designed with a spring design added to the structure, so it could stabilize and connect between two chassis. Moreover, the spring design could provide a clamping force and achieve the effect of clamping.
Here’s an example of the application.
After the Spring Lock is riveted on both sides of the module, it can provide different stages of application to pull, as long as being matched with the design of the convex hull section of the fastener track. In addition to freely opening and closing the chassis, this application could allow users to avoid using too much force during operation and form a stable output on the pulling.
As the above image, the Spring Lock could be installed on both sides of the module, while increasing the clamping force between the module and chassis, reaching and improving a great balance of stability to achieve the balance of power control.
Five Advantages of Spring Lock:
– Anti-loose function to combine two plates, and provide clamping force
– Spring design absorbing tolerances balancing the positioning of the two plates with a perfect hand feeling
– Installed on both sides of the chassis with the application of rails, in order to avoid excessive force and achieve different stages of pulling function
– Provide riveting assembly and automated production
– Wide range of applications, meanwhile specifications can be customized
To know more about the operation and application of Fivetech Spring Lock, please find below video↓↓↓